3.4.09

day two which should actually be day three.

i've just had the hugest argument with my grandmother.
it involved me opening up to a person for once in my life, and telling her everything that i felt inside. she then called me a piece of shit and walked out.

charlie made me feel better. it's the most innocent thing, him quoting something very stupid that i said and posting it as a comment. no matter what anyone thinks of him, he's incredibly lovely and one of the nicest people i've met. he calls me when i'm on my way home sat by scary people and keeps me sane when i'm hurriedly trying to pack all of my things out of my dads house before he comes back home. i don't know what i'm going to do without him the three weeks he's away :(

in other news, i nearly set fire to my nans house.


picture unrelated.

2 comments:

Hatti Rex said...

who iz dat gurl
she iz sxc

Anonymous said...

its me.
im p sexy